Tomorrow, 7th of May is the much awaited NEET entrance exam. For this day, CBSE has issued some instructions to be followed before entering the examination hall.
- Carry your Aadhar card: Students must carry their admit cards and Aadhar cards to the examination hall. In case your picture in the admit card is not clear you can carry along a government issued id.
- Students cannot wear hair accessories like hair pins, hair bands and hair beads.
Ornaments like rings, earrings, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch etc. will also not be allowed.
- Students cannot wear shoes or heels. Slippers and sandals with low heels will be allowed.
- Students can only wear light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flowers with salwar/ trouser.
- Shoes and socks won’t be allowed
- No stationary items like pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculators and pencil boxes can be taken to the examination hall.
- Mobile phones, earphones, health bands, watch and microphones are not allowed.
- ATM, Debit, Credit cards, Wallet, Goggles, handbags, belt, cap.
- No water bottles, tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks.
Please pass on this message to as many aspirants as you can so that they don’t miss out on anything.